Monday, November 1, 2010

L.O.V.E. Darimeya

Darimeya is a pretty young UK fashion brand, founded in 2003 and at home in my no #1 favorite city in the world...London, of course (go to their web-site by clicking on the post tile).

I totally fell in love with this brand from the moment I discovered their site and I couldn't take my mind of those creations, especially the super cute dresses, with their unique prints and texture combinations. So...a few weeks ago, I placed my first order...and here they are my little Darimeya treasures :) The nutcracker dress was a bit too short for me and more of a blouse, so I added a brown velvet border and green ruffles, with the help of my talented mommy.

I still cannot decide witch one I love most...and can't wait to shop Darimeya again!

Hugs& Kisses,
Meelusha


3 comments:

Lovely Comments