Sunday, November 28, 2010

Playing with Autumn

This autumn/winter season I'm definitely set on browns and beiges mostly and my creativity seems a bit "hampered" when thinking about going for any other cromatic base :) Browns and Beiges just feel so warm and comfy, are just perfect for blondes or red heads and you can really be daring by combining them with colors like: electric or dark blue, orange, turquoise, green in order to create a sparkling contrast.
This is my last look with blonde hair for a while...I went for a change inspired by the amazing autumn colors :) Coming up soon!
Dress: Pull & Bear (a great birthday present, thanks Oni & Dana); sweater: Koton; clutch: H&M; gloves: Reserved; boots: Progetto Glam
Xoxo,
Meelusha












8 comments:

  1. wow,cat de frumoasa esti!superbe poze.outfit super dragut!imi place foarte mult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meelusha,spune mi te rog,cum ai pus poza aia din look10 in dreapta.eu incerc sa pun lincu,dar nu apare poza.multumesc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multumesc mult de tot, Doamna Doctor :)
    Pentru poza te duci la add gadget (din tab-ul de Design) si apoi alegi "Picture" unde postezi linkul de la Vicen.
    Te pup & Duminica placuta..cat mai este din ea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are fantastic, I can expand my site?.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vicen and Cat! :))))) Me=Happy :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is very nice, I love it! if you want to visit my blog!!!
    http://maylovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments