Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dare to Double Denim?

Sometimes I am pretty sure of my style choices, other times I choose to "live dangerous" :) and take on some risks! I dress up and I test how I feel about/in the outfit, afterwards, based on that, I choose if the look stays or goes. Because no matter what you wear and how, you should always feel comfortable about it.
Double Denim is one of those risks, actually I have disliked the look for others, as well as for myself, then it kind of grew on me when I saw others wearing it and then...I finally thought I'd give it a shot and I really loved it! Double Denim stays for me!

What about you? Woud you/ do you go for Double Denim?

Xoxo,
Meelusha

Shirt: Bershka; Shorts: Rinascimento; Shoes: Fullah Shugah (got them on the Discount Shopping Mission); Bag: Vintage 70s, handmade by my mom; Hat: from local hat store (Lipscani area)









10 comments:

  1. pretty girl!! love your outfit!! trebuie sa mi iau o camasa denim.puup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a couple of times:)
    Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do this in highschool but now I rarely wear even one piece of denim :)) Love the shirt. Si referitor la ce m-ai intrebat, nu aveam alti pantofi colorati potriviti, si nu aveam de gand sa iau ceva negru sau gri. Galbenul merge ok ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great denim shirt!i love it.nice hat too :) perfect casual chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this version, double denim works. I think that long jeans would have been a little to much, but the short version is a good choice, especially given the way you accesorized the outfit.

    Aura
    www.littlebitsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! In the first picture it looks like you are wearing a jumpsuit


    Bisous,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denim on denim is a great choice!Super cute outfit!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments