Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer comes in Stripes

For me stripes and Capris just scream out summer and always make me think: sea, sun & sandy beaches! Regardless of trends, I guess I'll always wear striped shirts, they're a permanent resident in my overcrowded wardrobe. You can combine stripes with simple jeans for an unsophisticated look or go for powerful colors like electric blue, coral, green to make it pop....or, what I love most: is wearing stripes with various prints. They go great with flowers, geometrical shapes or whatever fun print you might find...like...cupcakes? (the print on my new fave skirt - to be shared soon).
Enjoy your striped summer, honeys!
Xoxo,
Meelusha






T-Shirt: Bershka
Sweater: Vero Moda
Pants: Primark (5 Eurooooooos!!!)
Belt: Mango
Clutch: Primark
Shoes: Il Passo

2 comments:

  1. You know you look great in blue, because of your hair color, I don't need to tell you that :D Great top, love the stripes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun outfit: stripes are always fabulous and definitely something that will, survive trends forever (at least for me). Your amazing hair makes for the perfect accessory.:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments